10 September, 2008

The Gala

The public show of my paintings has arrived!

Landis General Store is hosting. A number of artists will have their
work displayed. Live jazz music!
This Saturday, September 13.

Landis General Store
140-142 North Larchmont Boulevard
Los Angeles 90004
(323) 465-7998

Come see the artwork which was inspired by and created while I was
living in Indonesia. Original work and prints available. Proceeds
of my work and cards handmade by the kids go towards children and
families I worked with at Polehan, the after-school program and doing
art with kids around the world!

Artists Reception @ 2-5; I'll be there 4:30-5. Hope you can come
by! Bring friends and family. Work will be displayed throughout the
month of September. Cheers!

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey Leela!
I'm sorry I didn't get to go to the artist reception today, but i've been thinking about you. hope to hear from you soon so we can actually talk.
Take care,
hana