06 August, 2019

Packing Light

We're on our way. We packed bags and bags and boxes and boxes. We brought our underweight luggage to the airport and filled it to the max with things from the overflow of other bags. It all worked out and we're on our way. I haven't traveled in such a large group since my very first overseas trip to India. It was there that I discovered that I would want to create a space for children around the world to create art. There were talented children who would not have an art class because they had to focus on math and language studies. While there were over 1,000 orphans at a single children's home, they were filled with love and joy. I find so much joy in seeing colors. Beauty surrounds us in color. Even the lights in our plane have been changing color throughout the flight.

No comments: