10 February, 2007

Stoaked!!!!

Jennifer has officially moved in! We have a house!!!! We have a dining table, fridge, oven, sofa, coffee table, washing machine, TV, DVD/VHS Player... I've never even had a VCR at home. And our current TV in Cali is 4 inches and black and white. And the picture is scrunched in about an inch on both sides! Hilarious! My class goes through the end of April, and my housemates have a 3 year lease. I leave as early as May and within the next 2 years. I can get my plane tickets when I have 90% of my support raised. We've passed the $6,000 mark! A ceiling fan, water heater, new curtains and my own room too! Totally exciting...

2 comments:

Eric Dong said...

yo, nice blog, i've got one myself! :P
it was a good meeting on saturday, things are looking good. just starting to think about the bbq. probably be on it once i get back from a convention out of state.
It's awesome about ur place over there. it's "REAL WORLD: indonesia." lol

ArtAstronaut said...

yay comments!!!!