22 August, 2008

Some R & R

I know, you're thinking, "Why do you need R&R if you're only working 4 part time jobs, one full time job and start grad school part time?!"  What can I say, I love doing - everything.  So, I'm taking the opportunity to go up to my parents' summer lodge.  Awesome!
So, I'm already ready for some R&R before it all kicks into full gear.  
Thus, Big Bear here we come!  There's nothing like watching old black and white movies in the lodge or looking out to see the pine trees and smelling their refreshment.  It's about a 2-hour drive up the mountains, and we'll be breathing in thin air.  And it's just around the corner from the old campsite of annual summer camp.
Some time at the pool.  Some good ol' board games.  Maybe some time by the lake.  We'll be back in a week.

No comments: