09 April, 2009

Wading and Waiting

On Sunday, we announced to the families of KidsMosaic that I am
stepping up to coordinate for KidsMosaic Pasadena. This involves
babies through grade 5 at our 9:30 gathering. They say it's about
180 kids on any given week, though nearly twice as many on the actual
roster.

It's not a paying gig. So I'm still working multiple part time
jobs. This includes: the stationery store, private art classes -
traveling to their homes and nannying/babysitting. I've put my own
business aside for now. I've begun to pour more of that creativity
into wedding planning.

So far, we've settled on a date and location. I'm excited that we
will be able to celebrate under the night sky, on a rooftop in Los
Angeles. It will be a small, family wedding. We'll have orange and
white tulips. We'll have desserts.

For now, I'm trying to enjoy and challenge myself with where I am -
as opposed to where I'm headed. For now, I must remember that
everything I'm going through is not in vain. There is a plan and a
purpose. In that, I find solace. I eagerly await where I will be
living, what my job will entail, how I will pay bills, and what a
schedule will look like. But for now, I'm still wading in this murky
water, still waiting for a little more clarity and stability - still
walking by faith.

No comments: