09 January, 2007

House at Home and House Hunting

1. I like watching the show House. It's sarcastic. 2. The weather in California is warm and sunny. But tomorrow they anticipate rain. 3. Day 3 of being sick - again. If I'm not well on Thursday, I promised Yolanda that I'd go to the doctor. 4. Abby got another cast this week. It was just a few months ago that she broke her arm. She's 8. 5. Jennifer's begun our house hunting in Indonesia. That's so kewl!!!! But we have to pay for the full lease up front in February! No monthly payments. The bright side: Splitting home set up costs (the water heater, oven, refrigerator, etc.) with Jennifer and Jewels will cut a CHUNK out of my home set up expenses AND it will be set up for my arrival! I won't have to be bedless, sleeping on the floor when I get there! 6. WaHoo!!! (And not just the tacos)

No comments: