21 March, 2007

Curriculum Writing

Tonight, I finished writing my last lesson for KM. It was a struggle to get through, mostly because I am realizing that I am beginning to transition out of things here at home. This Sunday, Michaela came up to me, with her eyes beaming. She said she's coming to Bali! She had found out just minutes before and it was exciting that she would want to shre that news with me! Just the afternoon before, I was talking with her dad. He definitely wanted to go. How great that they could experience a bit of Indonesia together! I found out Monday that there will be 18 adults and 13 kids coming to Bali in August! I certainly hope to learn enough of the language to have a feel for getting around. I was JUST beginning to get used to the idea of moving. It had been surreal for so long! And now, THIS dream is coming true, too - so much more surreal! As big as our dreams may be, maybe I'm not dreaming big enough!! Indeed, a distinct honor to be connected both in the states and in Indonesia.

No comments: