14 February, 2008

Dengue Fever on Valentine's Day!

This morning I was dragged out of bed by a warning about bug spraying happening at my house. They canceled school (across the street) and suggested that I leave the area too. We received a letter at our front gate this morning, saying that they would spray the house at 8 am. Apparently it's to rid dengue fever.

Juliana taught about a King with a whole lot of love to share (including props of a heart crown and giant styrofoam hearts)! It was fun to share a giant heart of love between the kids, and of course, chocolate candy and an art project, too! We studied 1 Cor. 13 and the meaning of love. Some kids who finished early even wrote poems about love.

When I came home after Polehan, Sheldon greeted me at the back door. He was about to come in! I didn't want to invade his space, but wanted to capture a close up picture to share.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: