06 April, 2008

Cheap Thrills

But I finally caught a few of my cheap thrills on camera. I can
finally share them with you!
Indonesians are generally really skinny. An Indonesian friend went to
America where she saw people who were 300 and 400 pounds. It was
stunning to her, I'd say she's about 95 pounds herself.
Secondly, it's tropical weather here. Generally, people wear short
sleeves and light-weight pants.
Then I noticed the pedestrian crossing signs in this country. They
simply make me laugh. Not only do the signs look like they're either
fat people or wearing winter coats, but they are various signs!
There are about 10 different signs, and we've begun to give titles to
some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took a picture once of a sign in Vienna that showed a human figure sitting on the grass with one leg bent & reading a book, and then there was the red circle with the line through it. "No sitting on the grass with one leg bent while reading a book."