15 April, 2008

Generosity

So many things have been donated: card stock, scrapbooking papers,
paintbrushes, stickers, used crayons, anti-bacterial ointment,
decorative ribbon, gauze and medical tape.  Sometimes, when I've
requested things, they come in abundance!  

But how little faith I have because it takes me a little while to see
just how these things are pre-organized.

Through various encounters and perfect timing, I'm meeting people who
could use each of these.  I've seen a single bottle of eye drops find
its perfect man in need.  I've seen reams of card stock come in just
the perfect amount for various projects!  Extra gauze and medical
tape was an abundance for my medical needs, but I met Ibu K who has
breast cancer, and could definitely use it more than myself! (See
"Katri" December 17, 2007)

And just when 4 boxes of markers are on my desk waiting for a home, I
find out that they are being requested by the teachers who have came
for training!  They leave on Friday - talk about perfect timing!

Anyway, there's a power outage at Kaylor and Donny's house. They
went to get take out for dinner and brought me some! Here's a
glimpse. It's nasi goreng (fried rice). Check out the packaging!
They wrap it in a wax paper.

No comments: