26 January, 2008

Totally UNqualified

If I were to take just one month to do what you do on an average day
at work, I would have a wealth-of-knowledge more than I currently
have. No doubt. But it feels kinda funny that the lack of
experience on my resume is everything that is being used to train
professionals here! It still is new to me. But empowering the
creative mind is a rarity. The creative process is not easily
embraced. How do you become free enough to explore your own creativity?

Who knew that my random, creative thought process would be such a
commodity? I'm still preparing for my 12 hour course. I'll be
teaching a school-full of Preschool teachers about how to incorporate
art into their lessons. How fascinating! It's something I naturally
love do in life. Have any creative ideas or input?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's coolness!
I'm actually waiting on a response to help kids learn art over on this end as well!

Uh... well, you know...
do they have felt?
... then there's also helping them learn to guide the visualization of closed eyes to see things in a different light.
and then of course with preschoolers, there's always showing how to make even the simplest thing and the everyday thing into something amazing.

Eric Dong said...

Were all students, leela. Even professionals. I awesome to hear how life experience has prepared you to give back to the pros over there.