31 July, 2008

Mail

Well, I must say, there's nothing weirder than coming back to
California and getting a package that has seemingly already been
opened! And now, who will I share my Reese's Peanut butter cups
with?! It's not in such high demand here - or if it is, you get to
the grocery store and buy your own.

Mail still brightens my day, just like it did in Indo. Especially
when I have a cold that makes my head feel like it's about to
explode. Which, is exactly how the washing machine sounds right
now. Just as if the water in the kettle has come to a boil.

So, I have a week and a half to work on my report on Illuminate. I
have all of these words to begin with, but none seem good enough.
I'm sure it's a matter of combining words into sentences that will
make all the difference. But for now, I'm still stuck.

Who would've ever thought that I could actually write letters as a job?

Anyway, that's all my head can take for now. Happy sending!

No comments: