21 July, 2007

Healing Process

July 21, 8:44 p.m.
Jennifer and Juliana have left to check out the Vario Motorcycle
Club. This afternoon we looked at a 2005 Honda SuperFit. It's not
an automatic, but if I purchase it, I can practice on it at my
leisure. Looking to go for a test drive this week.

This morning we went to the pool - it is one of the biggest I've
seen. It included a lap pool, a wading pool, a heated pool, a cool
pool to float around on inner-tubes, and a kiddies' pool! Not to
mention 2 restaurants, poolside service, a fitness room and a
spinning room! It was a perfect day to take a mid-day retreat! And
though I was sad to not be able to get into the water, I could at
least put my feet in and lay out in a lounge chair listening to
podcasts. Definitely peaceful.

For now, the stinging has restarted with the cleansing of new skin
growing. We'll see how much of this I can tolerate! It's just the
beginning.

And, I began drawing on the canvas.

No comments: