15 May, 2008

Selamat Ulang Tahun Kepada Saya

"Happy birthday to me"
I was surprised by a mini cake and gifts at Polehan! The kids sang
Happy Birthday twice and a song ("Cut the Cake") in Indonesian! Then
they counted to 29 for me to blow out the candle (It took forever;
I've never felt sooo old!) My favorite has to be the picture of us
with the kids - surrounded by their fingerprinted fish!!! So precious!

We had a special "I love you, Mom" day! (Mother's day is actually in
December.) The moms came by for some special sharing and games,
while I got to share color-yourself games and puzzles with the kids!
Thanks KidsMosaic!

Then tonight, my friends came over for the American Idol results
show, dessert before dinner, dinner at Malibu - delicious food!, and
a yummy chocolate cake and ice cream!

No better way to spend the day than surrounded by fun kids and friends!

No comments: