01 April, 2011

Back in Borneo

Luggage update: everything is where it needs to be.  For those who knew my anxiety about that, I'm reminded that the Provider goes before me and works things out on my behalf.  I can be more confident in that now*.

Swimming.  We enjoyed a refreshing afternoon by the pool, surrounded by lush palm trees.

Perfect timing: Flight #3 complete.  After a little miscommunication, traffic jam, speedy detour and rain storm - our flight was delayed. * After the whole luggage thing, I learned just how confident I was...  In all honesty, my heart was still racing with anticipation of missing our flight and having to spend the night at the airport.

We have reconnected with Donny and Kaylor!  Clara is now 3. (We reminisce about eating tacos and watching American Idol on the day she went into labor.)  We meet their second daughter in the morning.  So good to be with them again.

We're staying at the guest house.  AC, comfy beds, showers...  still super spoiled.

Kursani is in the ICU.  We hope to visit him in the hospital this weekend.  He's the founder of the orphanage where we got to do a Christmas program in 2007 and a creative arts camp in 2008.

No comments: