06 April, 2011

Still here

We're in the mountains where it's cooler, but it's still hot.

Back on the Bike: There isn't anything quite like riding uphill on a motorcycle behind a dump truck with chunks of mud flinging off toward your face!  It's funny how a single sheet of plastic brings so much security and comfort.  (Don't worry, I was just the passenger.)

Connecting Classes:  My mom has been very diligent about teaching classes.  She's determined to teach perspective and dance to at least 4 different classes.  After a bit of reconnecting, she's been able to figure out a teaching schedule for the next 3 weeks.  Who knew I would be so exhausted from simply walking around and accompanying her while she teaches?!  

Well, I am.  Plus jet lag sets in.  I'm glad to get a second wind after a shower, if even just to write this.  It's only nine, and I'm heading to bed.  You'll be proud, I was asleep by 8 last night. ha!  Awake between 3 and 6 every morning.  Readjusting to the morning calls.

2 things from yesterday:
1) Yolanda moved into her house yesterday!  
2) We went together to see Wenny.  It was a good day!  She cannot walk and is in constant pain.  But still, she was in great spirits!  Her perspective amazes me.  It was great to see her, to share your love and to simply be with her.  

No comments: