01 September, 2007

Bali Again

So the SPRING guys are taking a trip to Bali for the next project. And since I'm the only lady, I'll stay here and have the office to myself. Working with mostly women at home, I'm remembering what it's like and miss it. There's something about that community that just made it fun. At least I'll get to work on developing the characters when they get back on Thursday. And it's not like I wasn't just in Bali twice in August! Plus, I can listen to American music in the office, my choice. Ready for an update? On it's way... My leg's almost completely healed. Aw man, stray cat just wandered into the office!!! So weird...

1 comment:

Me said...

thanks for the comments on my blog -- look at you, being all encouraging and stuff... saw your mom the other day, and she said she was pr'ing about going to see you! wouldn't that be amazing??!! hope you're well.