22 September, 2007

A Stack of Hope

I look at the glass, coffee table,
Literally stacked with Words of hope.
All that separates it from crashing through
may just be the weight of one more Word.

How much more does it take to simply crash hope into the life of
another?
How do you take this hope, that you know in the core of your soul,
and share it with the core of another?
Sometimes, all that separates you is a thin sheet of glass. You can
even see through to the other side. It's a little unclear, maybe a
little skewed. But what holds us back from pounding your fist into
what you fear the most in order to make a world of difference?

It's something beyond fear.
Maybe it's just what I limit myself to believe.
So, help me with my unbelief.

Let me hope. Please, let me keep hoping.

No comments: