31 October, 2007

Embracing Creativity

So I made my costume, except I didn't get a full picture of it.
Green shoes, green pants (TK, I used my already-opened-gift PJ
shorts, so thanks a million!), turtle shell, face paint, turtle head
and turtle glasses! The turtle turned into Franklin... the kids say
it's a counting turtle. Anyone know who he is or have pictures of
this Franklin character?

Here we are at the end of the night. Here I am with Jennifer. She's
Wendy from Peter Pan, freckles and a teddy bear, too! Juliana ended
up going as an old Indian lady, wrinkles and all. Cyndi was a Peace/
Flower Child. Katie was Laura Ingles. Josiah was a Moroccan Arabian
Knight. Stephen was a decked out cowboy. Aidan was an army man.
Brenzie was Tinkerbell and Delaney was Cinderella. Brenda was
Kaylor, Kaylor was pregnant, and Donny was an athlete. And well,
Patrick was our driver for the night.

No apples or verses. And the candy didn't need to be x-rayed before
the kids devoured it all. And they had a lot of candy for only going
to 3 houses! It was so fun! This was my first time passing out
candy from home. And it was my first time to go to someone's door
saying "Trick -or-Treat!" Yet, I can hardly remember a year when I
didn't get dressed up!

I love creativity!

No comments: