05 October, 2007

Hayley and MJ

Enjoyed a delicious Indian dinner with new friends tonight. I keep
meeting more and more people that I'm simply "attracted to".
Meeting, watching, observing, interacting. Attitudes, passions,
compassion, inspiration...

I wish I knew how to communicate even better.

The second week I was here, I went to Wendy's for dinner on a Sunday
night. An Indian lady came to our table saying that they would soon
open an Indian Restaurant across the way. The restaurant opened
about a month after my arrival.

Her name is Dimple. She's lived in India, Malaysia, Singapore and Bali.

After dinner, we went back to Hayley and MJ's house. MJ's an artist.
I got to see the beginning of his studio there. They showed me a
book of art. The art is sold and artists gain exposure.
Strategizing to create scholarships for children - and to expose
their creativity.

If artists could mentor artists, if children could mentor children,
if followers could teach leaders, maybe I have a place.

So I dream of taking the art of children around the world. Because
it is in these moments of creativity that I simply sense the peace of
God's presence.
Inspired to dream a little more.

No comments: