27 October, 2007

SMA=high school

Tonight, we had many guests over. People look at me and think that
I'm in high school. If I tell them that I finished with school, they
still ask where I am studying for college. And that is hilarious,
especially considering my 10-year high school reunion is next week!

11 of us talked about sheep and the Shepherd. We had a very
insightful conversation, including homework. We'll see how long I
can keep up with all of these conversations/studies stirring! It's
definitely stretching the core of me.

Then, Sabrina and Rudy called to stop by (That's rare. Most people
just stop by). When Jennifer described her yoga teacher, I didn't
realize exactly how rare it is to meet a go-getter, 'firecracker'
Indonesian woman! They just met on Monday, but have already invited
us to go rafting, to Bromo and Batu, and sailing to an island with
white sand... It's so exciting to meet people who are from here and
love to explore! They have 2 boys, 9 and 12. Rudy showed us pictures
on his laptop and cell phone from their last hiking trip, in the
middle of a lush garden, from various lakes and volcanoes, from Tanah
Lot in Bali. It will be an adventure tomorrow!

No comments: